GotAGlyph Version 1.2.0
Glyphs are typically employed as a powerful mechanism for determining location relative to a Glyph.
GotAGlyph is a Glyph recognition application and is an adaptation of GRAFT (Glyph Recognition and Tracking Framework). The principle difference from GRAFT is an added TCP socket based server API (port 9050) for communication.
- Pentium® III class, Intel® Celeron®, or AMD processor, or better - 1000 MHz or faster
- Windows XP or better
- 256 MB RAM
- 50 MB of free Hard Disk Space
1) See http://www.aforgenet.com/projects/gratf/ for basic GRAFT operation.
2) Glyph are normally 4.25" square.
3) Enter the camera's horizontal FOV (click Settings->Options).
4) Connect to the camera or video strean
5) Access the API using a telnet type communication protocol (port 9050, ipv4)
6) Retrieve glyph data by sending "glyph" to GotAGlyph. GotAGlyph will respond with a list of recognized images in the form:
object "glyph name" 10 20 PixelX PixelY Distance(cm)